Dereham have one eye on play-offs following good recent run
- Credit: Archant
In-form Dereham Town will look to continue their fine form when they host mid-table Phoenix Sports – with a play-off place still a possibility.
Lewis Butcher's late header earned the Magpies their fourth league win on the bounce on Tuesday night, when they beat Maldon & Tiptree at Aldiss Park.
Matt Henman's side are unbeaten in eight matches in all competitions and are now just four points adrift of the top five.
Phoenix travel to Norfolk from east London for the second weekend in a row, having lost 2-1 at Wroxham last Saturday. Sports are looking to avoid a third defeat on the bounce, having slipped to 14th in the table.
However, they did beat the Magpies 3-2 in the reverse fixture in October, winning the game with a clever free-kick late in the game.
Ryan Crisp scored Dereham's other goals against Tiptree in midweek, equalising in the first half and firing the hosts in front after the break.
The Magpies return to action on Monday when they travel to another mid-table side, Soham Town Rangers, as the season quickly hits the finishing straight.
- 1 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 2 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 5 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 6 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 9 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed