Hong Kong and China beckons for Norfolk star Seabourne
- Credit: Archant
Local bowls player Daniel Seabourne is about to hit the international stage again, with his first playing trip overseas.
The 21-year-old is part of a team of eight players from across the country selected by Bowls England to take part in two major international events in March in Hong Kong and China.
They will start with the two-day Tiger Classic at the Hong Kong International Bowls club before a six-day event in China.
Seabourne plays outdoors for Freethorpe BC and indoors at the Gallow club in Fakenham and also at Acle, which is where he has played most of his bowls over the last eight years.
Before he heads east he has the small matter of representing his country indoors in the U25 Junior International series in Belfast on February 18-19.
You may also want to watch:
England will be looking to retain the title they won in Wales last year.
This will be Seabourne's fourth consecutive year playing in the Junior Series.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed