Crown Fire league leaders Feltwell defeat champions Bridgham United to move seven points clear
Division One leaders Feltwell United enjoyed a 5-1 win at defending champions Bridgham United to move seven points clear at the top of the table.
Dereham Town A have moved up to second as a result of a 4-0 home win over Northwold S&SC and Morley Village are up to fourth place following their 7-0 win at Rockland United. Shipdham won 3-1 at Shropham United, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat bottom team Narborough 5-1 and the other match between Swaffham Town A and Gressenhall ended as a 4-4 draw.
Division Two leaders North Elmham drew 2-2 at fourth-placed Yaxham while Breckland Wanderers beat Necton by the odd goal of five. Thurton & Ashby won 4-1 at bottom team Gressenhall Reserves and Saham Toney Reserves and Methwold Rovers took a point apiece from a 2-2 draw.
Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves returned to the top of Division Three as a result of their 3-0 home win over Rampant Horse and Scarning United are up to second after beating Mattishall A 3-1. Former leaders Bawdeswell slip to third after dropping two points in a goalless draw with Tugas United and Marham Wanderers are up to fourth after a 4-2 home win over Wendling.
Stoke Ferry beat Rockland United Reserves 5-0 while the other two matches ended as draws. Great Cressingham shared six goals with Colkirk while Narborough Reserves took only their second point of the season in holding Hingham Athletic Reserves to a 1-1 scoreline.
You may also want to watch:
Division Four leaders North Elmham Reserves beat Methwold United 5-0 and second-placed Watton United A were 3-1 winners at Dereham Cockers United. Yaxham Reserves stay third after their 4-1 win at bottom team Shipdham Reserves and Litcham remain fourth as a result of their 5-1 win at Beetley United. Nostro Reserves won by the only goal of the game at Tacolneston Reserves, Weasenham Wanderers won by the odd goal of three at Walsingham United and Methwold Rovers Reserves took a point from a 2-2 home draw with Castle Acre Swifts Reserves.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country