Cross country charity fundraiser at Hunworth seeks runners
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
People are being urged to sign up for an annual cross country race which raises funds for charity.
The Stody Cross Country races, sponsored by the Hunny Bell Public House at Hunworth, will be taking place in the scenic surroundings of the Stody Estate near Holt on Sunday February 24.
There are three categories for runners, under-13s two miles race at 10am and under-17s three-mile race from 10am and adults five-mile race at 11am.
The 'Hunny Bell Cup' will be presented to the adult with the best time. There are prizes for winners in every category and a medal for every runner.
There is free entry for the race with a sponsor form (minimum sponsorship £10) or entry on the day £10 for adults, £5 for under 17's.
You may also want to watch:
The race is supported and timed by the North Norfolk Beach Runners.
Entry forms are on the website www.break-charity.org and can also be obtained by phoning Sarah Bunn on 01603 670109 or 07826 893368 or emailing her at email@example.com.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out