Cromer edge nearer to title
Cromer's grip on the Sterry Cup tightened as they won 2-0 at home against a Loddon side which had held them to a 2-2 draw on their own pitch the previous game.
Wroxham Reserves moved up to second with a 1-0 home win over a Norwich St Johns side which drops to third.
Dale Wilton struck twice for Cromer, who lead the Yachtsmen and Saints by 14 points with three games in hand over Wroxham Reserves, whose winning goal came from Jamie George.
Fourth-placed St Andrews drew 2-2 at home to Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves, James Bulman and Alex Ingham scoring for Saints, Rory French and Daniel Tacon responding.
Blofield won 5-2 at home to bottom club Brandon and trail Cromer by 16 points with four games in hand, needing great consistency and a slip by the Crabs if they are to retain their title.
You may also want to watch:
Blofield saw a hat-trick from Neil Hurren, supported by strikes from Chris Holmes and Robert Woodcock. Brandon had Roy Bland and Daley Tuffs on target.
Sheringham's Roy Bevis scored the only goal of the game at sixth-placed Acle while Mattishall, in seventh, drew 1-1 at Dersingham, an own goal matching a goal from Rovers' Tim Kirby.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
Spixworth, with goals from Daniel McKail and Ben Gowing, won 2-0 at Beccles while North Walsham went down 1-0 to visitors Hempnall, Ben Player the scorer.
In Division One, Wells extended their lead at the top as they beat visitors Poringland while Wymondham in second spot drew 2-2 at Reepham.
Scott Sutherland-Gray scored both the Seasiders' goals against Poringland while Stephen Drake and Robert Groves found the net for Reepham, Luke Rackham notching a brace for Wymondham.
That leaves Wells on 58 points from 21 games, Wymondham on 51 from 22 with Bradenham on 43 from 23.
Third-placed Bradenham lost 2-1 at Watton, Xavier Huckle and Kevin Bloomfield the home scorers, Ryan Seabright netting for Wanderers.
Fourth-place Horsford halted the Hindringham revival with a 4-1 away win, their goals coming from Dale Webster, Darren Nichols, Alan Rudder and an own goal, the Hindringham reply coming from Gary Belton.
Holt beat visitors Caister 3-0 (Matthew Warnes, Lee Clarke, Tony Edwards) while Stalham won 2-0 at home to bottom team Bungay (Louis Gelinas, Nicholas Meale) to leave them six points adrift at the foot of the table.
Corton travelled well to Long Stratton where a Taylor High strike and an own goal gave them a 2-1 win, as they gifted their hosts an own goal.