Cricket ace Devon Malcolm in the slow lane at Potters
Devon Malcolm, once one of England's quickest pace bowlers, will be experiencing life in the slow lane at Potters tomorrow.
The West Indies born speed merchant and former England bowler Matthew Hoggard will go head to head with stars from world bowls and recent champions of the 2012 World Indoor Bowls Pairs Championship in a Celebrity Sports Relief Charity Match.
The match, part of the Fred Olsen World Indoor Bowls Championships, will take place at Potters at 11am, with part of the match shown live on BBC 2. Tickets are available by contacting 0844 346 0294.
Priced at �12.50 they provide access to all World Bowls matches being played on the day.
The charity match will raise �4,000 for Sports Relief. �2,000 will be donated by the World Bowls Tour and �2,000 will be donated by Potters Leisure Resort.
You may also want to watch:
Malcolm was one of England's few genuinely fast bowlers of the 1990s. Capable of near 100mph deliveries, he played in 40 Test matches.
His last Test match was in 1997. In 1994 he took 9-57 against South Africa at the Oval.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Hoggard was awarded his MBE following his part in the 2005 victory over Australia in The Ashes.