County Arts stay top of Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League
County Arts A have maintained their lead at the top of Division One of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League.
With the rink skipped by captain Brian Taylor top scoring 37-12, they beat visiting Lynnsport A 102-59.
Norfolk BC A remain two points behind after a 94-61 home win over Pentney A, Bernie Perrett's rink winning 27-11.
Champions Acle A were 107-74 home winners over Wymondham A, George Tubby's rink winning 36-12.
Gallow A have moved off the bottom of the table after an 81-65 win away to Lakeside A, with the rink skipped by their captain Richard Mason top scoring 25-12.
Roundwood A continue to lead Division Three after a 116-53 home win over Lakeside B, with John Spinks rink winning 40-8. Dereham A remain second after they won away at Pinewood Park B, 81-61, top rink honours being shared by Julian Cook and Gerry Swindell with identical 21-12 scores.
North Walsham won away at Brecks by 87 shots to 79 with the rink skipped by T Elvin winning 29-12.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 5 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 6 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
- 7 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 8 Stunning drone shots capture high tide in Wells
- 9 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot set for submission
- 10 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
In Division Four, Wymondham stay top after they won 100-53 at Pentney B – their rink skipped by John Hardy won 30-12. Gallow B are just half a point behind after beating visiting County Arts C 109-59, Fred Hazel's rink top scoring 38-12. Diss B move up to third after they won at home, beating Norfolk BC C 93-50, Tony Baker's rink winning for them 29-8.
Dereham B move off the bottom of the table with their first home win of the season, beating Browston B 90-72, their rink skipped by Roger Lench top scoring 25-11.