Cook serves up another brace for leaders Spixworth
- Credit: Archant
Spixworth's challenge for Premier Division honours shows no signs of slowing down.
A 4-1 goal win at third-placed Wroxham Reserves came courtesy of a brace from Paul Cook as well as efforts by Luke Tuttle and Ben Morgan. Danny Rogers was on target for a youthful home team.
It took their tally to 24 goals in their last seven games, but they will be only too aware that Harleston Town are showing no signs of giving up the chase. Adam Gusterson's second-placed side are 14 points behind, with three games in hand, after they beat Reepham Town 3-0 with goals from Scott Roberts, Nick Howell and Jimmy Morrissey.
Matthew Banham scored for Blofield United but they lost 3-1 to Waveney, whose goals came from Matthew Wilson (2) and Ritchie High.
A Damian Cooper goal gave Mulbarton Wanderers a 1-0 win at Caister, while Norwich Ceyms were 2-0 winners at Long Stratton, with Daryl Delany and Lewis Easter on target.
You may also want to watch:
Mattishall and Stalham Town shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw, with goals from Xavier Huckle and Danny Caimish respectively.
Sam Whiting (2) and Andrius Bonkas scored for St Andrews to earn a 3-2 win over Acle United, for whom Simon Peacock and Shaun Sandell scored.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 7 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
In the relegation zone, Cromer Town picked up their first point of the season when they drew 0-0 at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
Bradenham Wanderers now lead Division One on goal difference after Scott Sutherland-Grey (2), Lewis Fuller and Joshua McCann gave them a 4-2 win at Sheringham. The Shannocks scorers were Chris Fuller and Jordan Rocastle.
Aylsham are second, having drawn 4-4 on Friday night with Scole United with goals from Jack Mollicone (2), Mark Gaskin, Stu Boam for home team and David Coleman (3), Ben Norton-Hugman for the visitors.
A hat-trick from Liam Harvey-Cooper gave Beccles Town a 3-2 win at Mundford, whose goals came from Roy Bland and Ben Coe. Bungay Town beat Holt United 5-0 with goals from Aiden Lowe (3), Dom Mearner and Brandon Solomon.
Lewis Frost (2), Garry Summon and Jake Rose scored for Loddon United to beat Wymondham Town 4-3, their scorers were Joe Woodcock (2) and Charlie Blake.