Youngster commits his future to Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town have been boosted by the news that young defender Connor Deeks has signed a new two-and-a-half year contract at the Amber Dew Events Stadium.
The former Great Yarmouth Town man, who rejoined the Blues in the summer, has been central to Jamie Godbold's plans this season and the 21-year-old, who can also play as a midfielder, believes the Trawlerboys are on the up.
'I'm happy to be signing a contract for a couple of years,' Deeks told the club's official website. 'I feel it's an exciting time with the club due to all the transition going on.
'I believe now is the right time for me to sign a deal and get this club stable at this level.
'I want to say a big thank you to the fans for their support this season.
You may also want to watch:
'They have been awesome and made me very welcome to be back.'
Lowestoft entertain Biggleswade Town at home this evening (7.45pm kick-off) as they look to bounce back from their last gasp defeat against Alvechurch at the weekend.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive