WATCH: Spot yourself in our Trowse 10K gallery
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Runners from around the county braved the cold and took on the Trowse 10K today.
The race is based at the Norfolk Snowsports Club in Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, on the southern outskirts of Norwich. For the last few years it has been held around the end of October, having before been held over Easter.
Competitors run beside the beautiful Whitlingham Broad, before a following a two-lap route along quiet roads through Trowse. It is popular racing event, as runners enjoy the scenic Norfolk countryside and peaceful surroundings.
Did you run the Trowse 10K this year? Can you spot yourself in any of the pictures?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer