WATCH: Spot yourself in our Trowse 10K gallery
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Runners from around the county braved the cold and took on the Trowse 10K today.
The race is based at the Norfolk Snowsports Club in Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, on the southern outskirts of Norwich. For the last few years it has been held around the end of October, having before been held over Easter.
Competitors run beside the beautiful Whitlingham Broad, before a following a two-lap route along quiet roads through Trowse. It is popular racing event, as runners enjoy the scenic Norfolk countryside and peaceful surroundings.
Did you run the Trowse 10K this year? Can you spot yourself in any of the pictures?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 4 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 9 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 10 Town to get coronavirus vaccine hub next month