Competition fierce for starting spots
Norwich entertain Sudbury, who sit one place above them in the London 3NE table (kick-off 3pm).
The last time the sides met, two seasons ago, the away match ended with a draw with the last kick of the game so a close encounter is expected.
Competition for starting places is fierce and confidence in the squad is high after a much improved performance against Wymondham.
The pack is the same as played last week with Matt Cartwright keeping his position in the back row, while Snowling returns on the bench after injury.
In the backs, with David Smillie unavailable, Toby Neil gets the chance to show his pace on the wing to coach Simon Hill after some excellent games for the Lions.
You may also want to watch:
'There are several other promising young players coming through the Lions and A teams so competition for places in keen and causing the selectors a lot more headaches than in the past few seasons.
An exhibition match of Tag rugby between Norwich and Sudbury Under-8s will take place just prior to the main event at 2.30pm.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
• Holt will try to cement their place at the top of the table when they face Wymondham at High Kelling.
Physio Andy Siddel has kept most of the squad fit so Holt have no excuses for not putting in another a big performance.
'I was unhappy with the pack's slow start last weekend and equally unhappy with some of the missed tackles in defence,' said coach Penny Chapman.
'we have addressed this in training so hopefully the boys will put what they have learnt into practice v Wymondham.'