Clash is close for bookies
Bookmakers are having a hard job picking a winner from Sunday's Portman Road derby.Ladbrokes have both teams at 6-4, offering 11-5 for the draw - exactly the same odds as Skybet.
Bookmakers are having a hard job picking a winner from Sunday's Portman Road derby.
Ladbrokes have both teams at 6-4, offering 11-5 for the draw - exactly the same odds as Skybet.
Stan James have Ipswich at 11-8, City are 7-4, while Betfred had it 6-4 and 13-8.
As far as the identity of the first scorer is concerned, it's a toss-up between the joint leading marksman in the division, City's Robert Earnshaw, and Ipswich pair Alan Lee and Jon Macken, who are all available around the 6-1 mark.
You may also want to watch:
Darren Huckerby is 7-1 with two bookies while Peter Thorne also makes an appearance, despite having not started a game this season and having scored just once, in a League Cup tie at Rotherham.
Not surprisingly, Danny Haynes, the man who seems to make a habit of scoring against Norwich, is at 8-1 with Stan James and totesport.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
If you fancy a rank outside, look no further than City defenders Adam Drury, Jason Shackell and Jurgen Colin - who are all 40-1 outsiders to score first.
As for the exact scoreline, it's 5-1 or 11-2 on 1-1, with 1-0 to either side at 7-1 or 13-2. You can get between 100-1 and 150-1 on Ipswich repeating the 5-0 scoreline of 1998.
City have never won by more than two clear goals at Portman Road and the chances of them winning 3-0 on Sunday are between 25-1 and 28-1.