Challenging course at Forest Edge
Senior British Showjumping at Forest Edge last weekend saw 127 horses competing over the challenging courses, set by local course designer Sue Peasley.
The Forest Edge Local Rider's 1.05 Open classes each day were very popular, with competitors trying for three double clears over the year to qualify for the Championship Class at the prestigious Pre-Olympia Show at Forest Edge on December 7-9.
The class was established to give local, regular riders their own championship as a thank you from Forest Edge for their regular support. Winners were: Anna Strawson riding Mytice Minding Time and Francesca Williams with Starbrook.
Sunday saw the end-of-season Rands & Wilson Feeds Showjumping Championships, with riders competing for generous class prizes and best turned out trophies.
Championship winners were Isobel Staff and Scotsford Last Chance (60cm), Charlotte Rose-Eyre and CB Sam (70cm), Paige Staff and Supernova Starlight (80cm), Sally Rose and Its Logic (90cm) and Gill Mason with Greenvale Legacy taking the 1m class.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend Forest Edge is hosting a Trailblazer's second round; with dressage on Saturday and showjumping on Sunday.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones