Catton parkrun: Milestone for Kelly-Anne Shelling
- Credit: Archant
Full gallery and report of event number 215 at Catton parkrun
Kelly-Anne Shelling completed her 100th parkrun at Catton on Saturday as nearly 350 runners took part in event number 215.
Norwich Road Runner Mark Betts also notched up his 50th parkrun in cold conditions at the weekend.
John Hudson (Norwich Road Runners) was the first male home as he set a new personal best of 18:01 with junior Harrison Death (City of Norwich AC) three seconds further back.
City of Norwich AC's Katie Goldsmith (JW 15-17) was the first female home in her ninth parkrun in a time of 19:49 - just one second outside of her personal best. Suzy Hill was second female in 20:19 whilst Elizabeth Daly (Dereham Runners AC) celebrated her first ever parkrun with a time of 20:25 to be third woman home.
You may also want to watch:
All runners were grateful to the volunteers who gave up their time to ensure the event ran smoothly. If you would like to volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 10 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid