Catton parkrun: Milestone for Kelly-Anne Shelling
- Credit: Archant
Full gallery and report of event number 215 at Catton parkrun
Kelly-Anne Shelling completed her 100th parkrun at Catton on Saturday as nearly 350 runners took part in event number 215.
Norwich Road Runner Mark Betts also notched up his 50th parkrun in cold conditions at the weekend.
John Hudson (Norwich Road Runners) was the first male home as he set a new personal best of 18:01 with junior Harrison Death (City of Norwich AC) three seconds further back.
City of Norwich AC's Katie Goldsmith (JW 15-17) was the first female home in her ninth parkrun in a time of 19:49 - just one second outside of her personal best. Suzy Hill was second female in 20:19 whilst Elizabeth Daly (Dereham Runners AC) celebrated her first ever parkrun with a time of 20:25 to be third woman home.
You may also want to watch:
All runners were grateful to the volunteers who gave up their time to ensure the event ran smoothly. If you would like to volunteer email email@example.com
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures