Carter Cup holders Swardeston at home in quarter-finals
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The three Gibbs Denley East Anglian Premier League sides left in the Carter Cup managed to avoid each other in the draw for the quarter-finals.
Holders Swardeston, who beat Vauxhall Mallards in the first round, will next play Norfolk Alliance outfit Fakenham, with the match taking place at the Common on Sunday, May 28.
There's an interesting derby match at Sprowston, with the Alliance side playing host to Norwich, while Great Witchingham have home advantage against Downham Town.
The Witches beat Horsford in the second all EAPL first round tie to reach this stage.
One Alliance side is guaranteed a place in the last four, with top flight new boys Acle playing host to Old Buckenham in the other tie.
You may also want to watch:
Acle will aiming to maintain an encouraging start to the season, having won both their matches since promotion last year, while the Bucks have won one and lost one.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit