Carter Cup holders Swardeston at home in quarter-finals
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
The three Gibbs Denley East Anglian Premier League sides left in the Carter Cup managed to avoid each other in the draw for the quarter-finals.
Holders Swardeston, who beat Vauxhall Mallards in the first round, will next play Norfolk Alliance outfit Fakenham, with the match taking place at the Common on Sunday, May 28.
There's an interesting derby match at Sprowston, with the Alliance side playing host to Norwich, while Great Witchingham have home advantage against Downham Town.
The Witches beat Horsford in the second all EAPL first round tie to reach this stage.
One Alliance side is guaranteed a place in the last four, with top flight new boys Acle playing host to Old Buckenham in the other tie.
You may also want to watch:
Acle will aiming to maintain an encouraging start to the season, having won both their matches since promotion last year, while the Bucks have won one and lost one.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 9 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"