Bury Town 3, Lowestoft Town 0
Three second-half goals saw Lowestoft Town's Suffolk Premier Cup hopes ended in a fiery semi-final at Bury Town on Tuesday night.
Adrian Forbes hit a post and Jamie Forshaw was denied by Marcus Garnham as Lowestoft went close but they couldn't find the breakthrough.
Michael Frew's header was cleared off the line before Bury went ahead after 64 minutes through Chris Henderson.
Sam Gaughan hit the Bury bar and the hosts made the most of that escape to grab a second goal through substitute Kieran Lebon.
Scott Mitchell was sent off for a second bookable offence and Bury completed the scoring when Sam Reed completed a 3-0 scoreline in stoppage time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover