Bury Town 3, Lowestoft Town 0
Three second-half goals saw Lowestoft Town's Suffolk Premier Cup hopes ended in a fiery semi-final at Bury Town on Tuesday night.
Adrian Forbes hit a post and Jamie Forshaw was denied by Marcus Garnham as Lowestoft went close but they couldn't find the breakthrough.
Michael Frew's header was cleared off the line before Bury went ahead after 64 minutes through Chris Henderson.
Sam Gaughan hit the Bury bar and the hosts made the most of that escape to grab a second goal through substitute Kieran Lebon.
Scott Mitchell was sent off for a second bookable offence and Bury completed the scoring when Sam Reed completed a 3-0 scoreline in stoppage time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?