Burnham Market to play host to stars
This weekend some of the region's top riders will once again battle it out at Burnham Market's testing cross country course, as the popular one day event takes place.
With Piggy French, Oliver Townend and Norfolk star Sarah Wales on the entries list for the Intermediate classes the event is going to be one to watch for fans of this fast-paced sport.
Alongside these goliaths in the sport, local rising stars will also get to ride around the course in the hotly-contested BE90 and BE100 sections.
Burnham Market events are always excellent for riders, with well draining undulating ground to help with good conditions, as well as testing jumping questions, including the central water complex.
Located right next to a fabulous viewing spot, the water always provides plenty of action and riders appreciate a cheer as they go by.
You may also want to watch:
For this autumn event there are expected to be a few changes to the course, so watch out for new routes.
Entry is only �4.00 per adult and dogs on leads are allowed.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 9 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
Food and shopping stands will be on hand to satisfy the spending need, so why not take a day out and enjoy local and national riders in action in this beautiful setting.
BE100 and BE90 classes take place on Saturday, with the Novice and Intermediate classes running on Sunday.
Find out more at www.musketeer.co.uk/Burnham_Market_HorseTrials_2