Bunn fight ends Melton's sorrow
Martin Bunn's 88 helped Great Melton stop the rot of two consecutive defeats as they beat Acle A by 73 runs in Division One.There were also half-centuries from Jonny Cooper and Jonny Howard.
Martin Bunn's 88 helped Great Melton stop the rot of two consecutive defeats as they beat Acle A by 73 runs in Division One.
There were also half-centuries from Jonny Cooper and Jonny Howard.
Hales and Great Witchingham A continue to match each other blow for blow at the top of the table after both won convincingly on Saturday.
In Division Two, Hardingham picked up their first win of the seaon, beating Sprowston A by eight wickets, courtesy of half-centuries for Michael Breame and Barney Goodrum.
Kirkley Sports' Gary Tuttle hit an unbeaten 114 in his side's Division Three win at home to St Andrews.
Lowestoft A piled on the runs in their Division Six win against Colney, with Neil Whaley (137no), Paul Rice (55 ret) and Steven Powley (60no) among the runs, while Andy Thompson took five wickets.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 9 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 10 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
n Player of the month nominations should be sent to: Jon Cooke, Forge Cottage, 3 Yarmouth Rd, Hales, NR14 6SP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive before Wednesday, May 30.