Bugg takes over the reins at Diss Town
- Credit: Archant
Diss Town have named Paul Bugg as their new first team manager to replace Ross Potter.
Bugg joins the Tangerines from Thurlow Nunn Premier Division side Long Melford where he served as assistant manager.
He takes over at Diss – sixth in the First Division last season – with immediate effect and his first priority will be to speak with the existing squad with a view to them re-signing for next season.
Diss Town chairman Dickie Upson said : 'We are delighted to welcome Paul Bugg to Diss Town as our new first team manager.
'Paul has a wealth of experience managing in the Thurlow Nunn League, most recently as assistant manager of Premier Division Long Melford. We are confident Paul will build on the foundations left by Ross Potter by bringing in the best local talent to Brewers Green Lane as we seek promotion to the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
'On behalf of the board and committee I welcome Paul the club and wish him the very best of luck for the season ahead. I'd also like to thank all those that applied for the position.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 8 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"