Bugg takes over the reins at Diss Town
- Credit: Archant
Diss Town have named Paul Bugg as their new first team manager to replace Ross Potter.
Bugg joins the Tangerines from Thurlow Nunn Premier Division side Long Melford where he served as assistant manager.
He takes over at Diss – sixth in the First Division last season – with immediate effect and his first priority will be to speak with the existing squad with a view to them re-signing for next season.
Diss Town chairman Dickie Upson said : 'We are delighted to welcome Paul Bugg to Diss Town as our new first team manager.
'Paul has a wealth of experience managing in the Thurlow Nunn League, most recently as assistant manager of Premier Division Long Melford. We are confident Paul will build on the foundations left by Ross Potter by bringing in the best local talent to Brewers Green Lane as we seek promotion to the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
'On behalf of the board and committee I welcome Paul the club and wish him the very best of luck for the season ahead. I'd also like to thank all those that applied for the position.'
- 1 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 5 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 6 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 7 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change