Brown and Caswell are players of the year
Off-spinner Chris Brown was named Norfolk's player of the year for 2011 at the county cricket club annual meeting.
Player-coach Brown received the Richard Lane Player of the Season trophy at Manor Park on Saturday after taking 35 Minor Counties Championship wickets in six matches, passing the 300-wicket mark for Norfolk during the season.
His Horsford clubmate, all-rounder Luke Caswell, who averaged nearly 42 with the bat in the championship, received the re-named David and Joyce King Memorial Young Player Shield.
Gail Armstrong, who chairs the membership and home matches committee, was presented with the Sir David Thorne Bowl for a notable contribution to the club, plus a special presentation for 25 years' service as membership secretary.
There was a further presentation to Stephen Skinner to mark his 25 years as Norfolk secretary.
You may also want to watch:
Members voted through a �5 increase in their membership rates for 2012.
Single membership rises from �30 to �35 and joint membership from �40 to �45.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
The junior rate of �12.50 remains unchanged.
Norfolk incurred losses of �2,820 last season, making a combined a loss of �7,762 in the last two seasons.
• Officers elected - President: Keith Bray. Chairman: Graham Littlewood. Vice-chairman: Ted Wright. Treasurer: Terry Moore. Secretary: Stephen Skinner. Sub-committee chairmen: David Bowker (cricket and selection), Gail Armstrong (membership and home matches), Richard Wright (promotion and sponsorship). Auditors: Lovewell Blake.