Brown and Caswell are players of the year
Off-spinner Chris Brown was named Norfolk's player of the year for 2011 at the county cricket club annual meeting.
Player-coach Brown received the Richard Lane Player of the Season trophy at Manor Park on Saturday after taking 35 Minor Counties Championship wickets in six matches, passing the 300-wicket mark for Norfolk during the season.
His Horsford clubmate, all-rounder Luke Caswell, who averaged nearly 42 with the bat in the championship, received the re-named David and Joyce King Memorial Young Player Shield.
Gail Armstrong, who chairs the membership and home matches committee, was presented with the Sir David Thorne Bowl for a notable contribution to the club, plus a special presentation for 25 years' service as membership secretary.
There was a further presentation to Stephen Skinner to mark his 25 years as Norfolk secretary.
You may also want to watch:
Members voted through a �5 increase in their membership rates for 2012.
Single membership rises from �30 to �35 and joint membership from �40 to �45.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police
The junior rate of �12.50 remains unchanged.
Norfolk incurred losses of �2,820 last season, making a combined a loss of �7,762 in the last two seasons.
• Officers elected - President: Keith Bray. Chairman: Graham Littlewood. Vice-chairman: Ted Wright. Treasurer: Terry Moore. Secretary: Stephen Skinner. Sub-committee chairmen: David Bowker (cricket and selection), Gail Armstrong (membership and home matches), Richard Wright (promotion and sponsorship). Auditors: Lovewell Blake.