British Lions to take on Eurovets at Norwich Cycle Speedway Club
- Credit: Archant
The British Lions will take on the Eurovets in a challenge match at Norwich Cycle Speedway Club (CSC).
The event is being held as a warm up for the Lion's tour of Australia in November.
Father and son duo Paddy and Ciaran Wenn, who are members of Norwich CSC, will be part of the tour.
Multiple British and world cycle speedway champions will be taking part in the event, held at Eaton Park, Norwich, tomorrow.
Club secretary Gary Colby said: 'It will be competitive and it will be a fantastic day.'
You may also want to watch:
Money raised through a raffle and the individual match for riders over 40, will be split between the male cancer charity Orchid and the club.
The event takes place between 1pm and 5pm and is free to watch.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
All are welcome.
More information can be found here