Boxing returns to Great Yarmouth’s Hippodrome after 50 years
- Credit: Archant
Championship Amateur Boxing is back at the Hippodrome on Saturday, March 4.
Kingfisher Amateur Boxing Club in collaboration with the Hippodrome Great Yarmouth returns after a break of more than 50 years to bring the best of the Kingfisher boxers and the Eastern Counties amateur boxing stars to the town.
The show will see a quality boxing card combining the Eastern Counties Junior Championships and support bouts from the Kingfisher club and clubs from across the country.
Doors open 3.30pm, boxing to start at 4pm. Adults £10, children £5. VIP tickets available with reserved seating and bar service from your seat.
The club has been a non-profit community amateur sports club for over 50 years and is based in Riverside Road, and its held in trust for the children of Great Yarmouth.
Book a block of 10 VIP seats for a bout sponsorship. To book O1493 844172
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride