Boxing returns to Great Yarmouth’s Hippodrome after 50 years
- Credit: Archant
Championship Amateur Boxing is back at the Hippodrome on Saturday, March 4.
Kingfisher Amateur Boxing Club in collaboration with the Hippodrome Great Yarmouth returns after a break of more than 50 years to bring the best of the Kingfisher boxers and the Eastern Counties amateur boxing stars to the town.
The show will see a quality boxing card combining the Eastern Counties Junior Championships and support bouts from the Kingfisher club and clubs from across the country.
Doors open 3.30pm, boxing to start at 4pm. Adults £10, children £5. VIP tickets available with reserved seating and bar service from your seat.
The club has been a non-profit community amateur sports club for over 50 years and is based in Riverside Road, and its held in trust for the children of Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Book a block of 10 VIP seats for a bout sponsorship. To book O1493 844172
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops project
- 2 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 3 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 7 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 10 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak