Blofield put on five-star display to sink Loddon
Blofield United underlined their credentials as Premier Division title challengers with an impressive 5-1 demolition of Loddon on Saturday.
Daniel McKail was on target twice for Blofield, while Chris Holmes, Colin Wines and Ben Morgan also netted, with Stephen Wise scoring for Loddon.
That victory kept Blofield two points in front of Mattishall, who won 3-2 at home to North Walsham.
Christian Harbour, Gary Harbour and Connor Delaney were on target for the hosts, with Roy Bevis finding the net twice for Walsham.
Acle moved up to third with a 2-1 win at Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Thompson and Harry Maddison got the goals for the visitors, with Luke Rackham scoring for Wymondham, who remain second from bottom.
Liam Davies, Dale Wilton and Darren Terrington were on the scoresheet as Cromer picked up a 3-1 win at Wells Town, who had a solitary strike from Daniel Wick.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 8 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
Luke Tuttle bagged a brace as Norwich St Johns thumped Hempnall 4-1.
Graham Carr and Aaron Kay were also among the goals for St Johns, while Iain Milles was the Hempnall scorer.
It was all square at Sheringham as visitors St Andrews earned a 1-1 draw courtesy of Nasser Madi's effort, with Sebastian Muddel netting for the hosts.
In Division One, Stalham Town moved three points clear at the top as Jamie Long bagged a brace in a 3-1 home win against Poringland Wanderers.
Lawrence Cheese also netted for Stalham, with Ali Shearer scoring for Wanderers.
Norwich-CEYMS slipped to a 3-1 defeat at Hindringham, with Gary Belton netting a hat-trick for the hosts. Richard Tuner was on target for CEYMS.
Stephen Drake also hit a treble for Reepham as they won 5-3 at Caister. Kevin Winkworth and William Barber were the visitors' other goalscorers, with Barry Crane, Nicky Crawley and Matthew Applegate registering for the home side.
Lee Hyde's hat-trick secured a first win of the season for Dersingham Rovers in impressive style as they won 5-1 at Bradenham Wanderers. Trevor Daniels and Paul English completed the rout, with Karl Bush netting Wanderers' only goal.
Mark Cornfield scored twice in Hellesdon's 4-2 victory at home to Watton United.
Lloyd Quinton and Jamie Hall grabbed Hellesdon's other goals, to nullify strikes from Watton's Carl Allibone and Xavier Huckle.
Doubles from Long Stratton's Ben Nichols and Sprowston Athletic's Mitchell McArdle could not secure either side victory in a 3-3 draw. Long Stratton's Sam Page and Sprowston's Simon Brighten were also on target.