Blofield hit seven again to remain five points clear at top of Anglian Combination
Blofield registered their second successive 7-0 victory in the Premier Division to remain five points clear at the top.
Chris Holmes hit five of the goals for the leaders, with Damian Didwell and Daniel McKail also on target against bottom side Hempnall.
Second-placed Cromer edged past Mattishall 4-3 with goals from Antoni Fawkes (2), Karl Horton and David Matthews. George Gagen, Duncan Hewitt and George Watts-Sturrock scored for Mattishall.
Dersingham's match at home to Spixworth was abandoned after 70 minutes with the score at 0-0 after the hosts' Chris Jenkins suffered a broken leg.
Adam Hipperson scored the only goal of the game as Acle United won at St Andrews.
You may also want to watch:
James McCloy's hat-trick earned Wymondham Town all three points in a 3-2 win at Sheringham. Ben Watson and Jodi Norris were the hosts' scorers.
Loddon drew 1-1 at home to Reepham, with Phil Collins netting for the hosts and Andrew Moody on target for Reepham.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
Division One leaders Corton were in cup action, and their advantage was cut to one point by Norwich CEYMS, who won 4-0 at Poringland Wanderers.
Darrell Delaney bagged two goals for the visitors, with Thomas Amis and Matthew Adcock also finding the net.
Third-placed Long Stratton won 3-1 at Aylsham, with Andy Clitheroe, Lee Barrett and Thomas Wright on target. Edward Botwright scored for Aylsham.
James Rodgers fired a hat-trick in Harleston Town's 6-2 success against Horsford United. Fionn Goodwin-Wright, Marc Pearce and David Norman also registered for Harleston, while Sam Grady and James Taylor replied for Horsford.
Xavier Huckle hit Watton United's winner in the 1-0 win at Holt.
Hellesdon picked up their first win of the season as they beat fellow strugglers Wells 3-1.
Glen Spooner, Andrew Grady and Jonathan Fox scored for Hellesdon, with Daniel Wick getting Wells' goal.
Bradenham Wanderers thrashed bottom side Brandon Town 5-1 and Caister picked up a 3-1 victory at home to Stalham.
In the Suffolk Senior Cup second round, Beccles beat Ipswich Athletic 5-1 with goals from Anthony Martin (2), Damon Bensley, Neil Hurren and Thomas Roberts.
Ryan Bloomfield scored both goals as Corton beat Team Bury 2-1.