Yachtsmen move up as early goals seal the deal at Gorleston
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Wroxham climbed up to fourth place in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division after victory at Gorleston.
The game at Emerald Park got off to an amazing start, with three goals inside the opening 18 minutes.
It was the hosts who started the ball rolling when Nelson Calinhas scored with 12 minutes gone.
But Wroxham turned the game on its head with two quick goals – from Cruise Ndzadayo and Jordan Bond – and it stayed that way until full-time.
Swaffham Town came out on top after a thrilling finale to their FA Vase second qualifying round replay against Framlingham Town.
You may also want to watch:
Their first meeting on Saturday had finished goalless, but the visitors took the initiative at Shoemakers Lane with a 31st-minute goal from James Mayhew.
But the Pedlars were back in it six minutes from time when Joe Jackson headed home from a free-kick, with Alex Vincent grabbing a winner for Swaffham in time added, prodding home a loose ball.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47