Yachtsmen move up as early goals seal the deal at Gorleston
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Wroxham climbed up to fourth place in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division after victory at Gorleston.
The game at Emerald Park got off to an amazing start, with three goals inside the opening 18 minutes.
It was the hosts who started the ball rolling when Nelson Calinhas scored with 12 minutes gone.
But Wroxham turned the game on its head with two quick goals – from Cruise Ndzadayo and Jordan Bond – and it stayed that way until full-time.
Swaffham Town came out on top after a thrilling finale to their FA Vase second qualifying round replay against Framlingham Town.
You may also want to watch:
Their first meeting on Saturday had finished goalless, but the visitors took the initiative at Shoemakers Lane with a 31st-minute goal from James Mayhew.
But the Pedlars were back in it six minutes from time when Joe Jackson headed home from a free-kick, with Alex Vincent grabbing a winner for Swaffham in time added, prodding home a loose ball.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland