Big night of stock car and banger action at Norfolk Arena
Another night of Stock Car and Banger action takes place at the Norfolk Arena on Saturday (6pm), when the Micro Bangers, 2L and 1300 Stock Cars and Lady Bangers are all in action.
Over 40 competitors will line up in the 2L Stock Cars. Following a successful meeting last time Willie Skoyles Jnr (Heacham) will be looking to take another heat win. The best-placed home driver in the points race is Lee Sampson, who is in fourth, one ahead of Norwich's Mick Bulldeath.
Other local drivers booked in the 2L Stock Cars include Simon Welton, Joe Gladden (Norwich), Tommy Barnes, Craig and Darren Barnett (Dereham) and Scott Aldridge (K Lynn).
The Micro Banger entry is headed by former World Champion Davey Cox (Swaffham) and also includes Terry and Ashley Garrod (both Swaffham), Deane Mayes (North Walsham), Jamie Childerhouse (K Lynn) and Chris Meddler (Norwich).
Stephen Walden (K Lynn) and Chris Masters (Hunstanton) are both in action in the 1300 Stock Cars while the Lady Bangers contenders include Jane Allard (Yarmouth), Anna Piggott (Wells), Cassie Smith (Norwich), Stacy Lightfoot (K Lynn) and Kate Calver (Swaffham).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street