Beccles remain in pole position to win Division One title after latest win
Following this weekend's games in the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League there are still four teams fighting for the Division One title.
Beccles moved to the top of the table after they won away at Wymondham A 77-56, their rink skipped by A Clarke top scoring 23-10.
Norfolk BC A kept themselves in the hunt with a win at home to Lynnsport A 104-60, Wayne Willgress's rink winning 28-7.
In Division Two Acle B won at home to Dereham A 109-61, Wyn Willimott's rink winning 42-6, and County Arts B won at home to Wymondham B 107-64, Graham Spooner's rink winning 33-11. These results mean that both Dereham A and Wymondham B are relegated to Division Three for the 2017/2018 season.
Division Three (North) Champions Hunstanton finished their season unbeaten following their win at home to Lynnsport B 93-58, Kevin Johnson's rink top scoring 26-11.
You may also want to watch:
Old Hall won at home to Gallow B 91-62 to finish second, Terry Cator's rink winning 28-13, and Pentney B won at home to Roundwood C 94-80, Brian Cocksedge's rink winning 38-7.
In Division Three (Central) Roundwood A also finished their season unbeaten after they won at home to Dereham B 117-48, John Spinks' rink winning 34-7.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
Norfolk BC B finished runners-up after they won at home to County Arts C 96-50, John Slaughter's rink winning 32-12. North Walsham won away at Diss B 93-86, Vaughan Wilson's rink winning 28-19, and Wymondham C won at home to The Brecks, Brian Elvin's rink winning 32-10.
In their last Inter-County Friendly of the season Norfolk CIBA lost to Yorkshire CIBA by 208 shots to 115 in a match played at Lincoln & District IBC.