Be a VIP this autumn at Newmarket Racecourses
With the start of the autumn racing season at Newmarket Racecourses now upon us, what better way to sample some of the world's most exhilarating horse-racing than with a VIP day out for you and three friends at Newmarket's majestic Rowley Mile?
To celebrate the start of the heralded season of sport, the Eastern Daily Press has teamed up with Newmarket Racecourses to offer one lucky winner a Rowley Mile Premier Party Pack for four people, including everything you need for a day at the races!
The winner will get four Premier Badges to the October 1 fixture and will be treated to an exhilarating day of racing plus a delicious two-course meal in The Bistro, a glass of wine or beer each, a Racecard and an exclusive behind the scenes tour for your group!
If you've never been horse racing before, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more, have a flutter and watch defining stars of the future thunder down the course!
The day promises action from some of the industry's leading horses and jockeys and after all, the Rowley Mile racecourse is where Charles II used to ride his horses back in the seventeenth century so it's steeped in history as well as modern-day excitement!
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 7 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, answer the following question -
Which King of England used to race his horses at Newmarket Racecourse?
A: Charles II
C: Henry VIII
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 16. No cash alternative will be offered. Tickets must be used on Saturday October 1, 2011. Winners must be over 18 – proof of ID will be required. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.