Be a part of this year’s Norfolk FA Youth Cup.
Entries are open for Norfolk FA's 2011 FDC Youth Cup.
The weekend-long tournament – in its second year – will be held at the Football Development Centre in Norwich, on July 9 and 10.
Co-ordinator Liam Kelly said: 'Last year we enjoyed a great weekend so we're encouraging applicants to get in quickly.'
Under-7, under-9, under-11, under-13 boys and under-15 boys are competing on the Saturday, with under-8, under-10, under-12 boys, under-14 boys and under-18 boys the following day.
There will be a five-a-side format for all but the under-7 and under-18 groups, which will be six – with qualifying groups of six progressing to knock-out stages from under-9 upwards.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is �17.50 (charter standard) and �22.50 (others) per team. To apply, call 01603 748944 or visit the development section at NorfolkFA.com
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich