Be a part of this year’s Norfolk FA Youth Cup.
Entries are open for Norfolk FA's 2011 FDC Youth Cup.
The weekend-long tournament – in its second year – will be held at the Football Development Centre in Norwich, on July 9 and 10.
Co-ordinator Liam Kelly said: 'Last year we enjoyed a great weekend so we're encouraging applicants to get in quickly.'
Under-7, under-9, under-11, under-13 boys and under-15 boys are competing on the Saturday, with under-8, under-10, under-12 boys, under-14 boys and under-18 boys the following day.
There will be a five-a-side format for all but the under-7 and under-18 groups, which will be six – with qualifying groups of six progressing to knock-out stages from under-9 upwards.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is �17.50 (charter standard) and �22.50 (others) per team. To apply, call 01603 748944 or visit the development section at NorfolkFA.com
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner