Bank Holiday Arena action
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena with two massive Bank Holiday specials on Saturday (6.30pm) and Monday (1pm). A big turnout of F1 Stock Cars will be in action with world qualifying points up for grabs.
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena with two massive Bank Holiday specials on Saturday (6.30pm) and Monday (1pm).
A big turnout of F1 Stock Cars will be in action with world qualifying points up for grabs. Matthew Newson (Norwich) was hoping to be debuting his new car on Saturday but given the importance of the meeting he does not want to risk a car 'straight out of the box' and will instead continue to use the borrowed Steve Lewin car which has served him well this year so far. Also in action will be John Lawn (Norwich) who will be hoping to keep his wheels on the ground after being involved in a big rollover last time out after a big clash with Maidstone's Kevin Shinn.
Monday sees the annual Vandemonium classic which features a series of camper vehicles, motor homes, ambulances and completing the action are the small van bangers and the 1300 Stock Cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death