Bank Holiday Arena action
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena with two massive Bank Holiday specials on Saturday (6.30pm) and Monday (1pm). A big turnout of F1 Stock Cars will be in action with world qualifying points up for grabs.
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena with two massive Bank Holiday specials on Saturday (6.30pm) and Monday (1pm).
A big turnout of F1 Stock Cars will be in action with world qualifying points up for grabs. Matthew Newson (Norwich) was hoping to be debuting his new car on Saturday but given the importance of the meeting he does not want to risk a car 'straight out of the box' and will instead continue to use the borrowed Steve Lewin car which has served him well this year so far. Also in action will be John Lawn (Norwich) who will be hoping to keep his wheels on the ground after being involved in a big rollover last time out after a big clash with Maidstone's Kevin Shinn.
Monday sees the annual Vandemonium classic which features a series of camper vehicles, motor homes, ambulances and completing the action are the small van bangers and the 1300 Stock Cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named