Bangers at Norfolk Arena
Banger Racing takes centre stage at the Norfolk Arena on Saturday (6pm) when the unlimited bangers are in action together with the 2L bangers in a non Mondeo outing.
Action also comes from the always super entertaining 2L stock cars.
Both Banger formulas are contesting their annual King of the Fens final together with the 25 and under final for the young guns of unlimited banger racing.
Local drivers in action in the unlimited bangers include Ryan Leeks (Wisbech), Polly Reade (Dereham), John Cullingford and Chris Meddler (Norwich) while Ashley Ling (Norwich), Terry Garrod (Swaffham) and Tony Pallett (Thetford) are amongst those booked in for the 2L banger non Mondeos.
The 2L stock cars have a few rounds left in their track championship which has already been sewn up by defending champion David Aldous (Diss). The rest of the places are all to be played for though with second to fifth placed drivers Willie Skoyles (Heacham), Daniel Parker (Norwich), Lee Sampson and Jamie Sampson (both Lynn) just being separated by one point.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover