Away draws for Norwich United and Great Yarmouth in FA Vase fourth round draw
- Credit: Archant
Norwich United and Great Yarmouth Town have both been handed away ties in the draw for the fourth round of the FA Vase.
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division leaders Norwich will travel to either Littlehampton Town or Ashford United, who drew 3-3 at Littlehampton on Saturday and will meet again at Ashford in a replay tomorrow night.
Kent club Ashford are pushing for promotion in the Southern Counties Premier Division and West Sussex side Littlehampton are in second place in Division One of the Sussex County League.
While Thurlow Nunn First Division side Yarmouth are due to play their third-round tie at Hullbridge Sports again tomorrow night, after the match was postponed on Saturday because the Essex club's pitch was unplayable. If the game is postponed again it will be played in Yarmouth on Tuesday, December 16.
The winner of that tie will travel to Buckinghamshire side Flackwell Health in the fourth round, who play in the Premier Division of the Uhlsport Hellenic League.
You may also want to watch:
The ties are scheduled for Saturday, January 17, with £2,000 going to each winner of the last-16 ties.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit