Aviva competition is a ‘grand’ chance for grassroots football clubs
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Aviva is offering grassroots football clubs across the country the chance to win £1,000 worth of kit and equipment.
It is part of Aviva's campaign to celebrate the inclusive and diverse nature of the sport from the amateur level to the elite.
From junior teams to veteran teams, wheelchair football to walking football, women's teams to mixed ability football, deaf football to blind football, teams and clubs from all areas and formats of the game have the opportunity to secure kit and equipment from Aviva, Community Partner of Norwich City following nine years as the main club sponsor.
The three winning clubs will be selected by Aviva and Norwich City. To be in with a chance of winning, entrants simply have to tell Aviva why they should receive the kit and equipment in a maximum of 300 words.
To register to enter visit www.aviva.co.uk/grassroots – closing date is 5pm on Wednesday February 14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes