Aveley arrival presents a fresh chance for returning Wroxham hitman Beaumont
Frontman Danny Beaumont has an opportunity to reignite his Wroxham career – at the second time of asking.
The summer signing failed to score in two Ryman League North outings before rejoining Wisbech Town. However, a dramatic U-turn saw the striker head back to Trafford Park this week and he looks set to be handed an opportunity to make up for lost time when Aveley arrive in Norfolk.
'He's someone who has played at this level and scored goals at this level,' said Larter.
'He gives us a different option, especially down the middle. He's got a proven record at a higher-level with Dereham and King's Lynn so we're pleased to have him back.
'We hope we can get the best out of him and he will stay with us for a good period of time.'
You may also want to watch:
The Yachtsmen chief was relieved to add another body to his squad that has been hampered with injuries and unavailability in the early stages of the term.
A depleted Wroxham's last game came at King's Lynn Town in the FA Cup on Saturday. They were thumped 4-1.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school