Aveley arrival presents a fresh chance for returning Wroxham hitman Beaumont
Frontman Danny Beaumont has an opportunity to reignite his Wroxham career – at the second time of asking.
The summer signing failed to score in two Ryman League North outings before rejoining Wisbech Town. However, a dramatic U-turn saw the striker head back to Trafford Park this week and he looks set to be handed an opportunity to make up for lost time when Aveley arrive in Norfolk.
'He's someone who has played at this level and scored goals at this level,' said Larter.
'He gives us a different option, especially down the middle. He's got a proven record at a higher-level with Dereham and King's Lynn so we're pleased to have him back.
'We hope we can get the best out of him and he will stay with us for a good period of time.'
You may also want to watch:
The Yachtsmen chief was relieved to add another body to his squad that has been hampered with injuries and unavailability in the early stages of the term.
A depleted Wroxham's last game came at King's Lynn Town in the FA Cup on Saturday. They were thumped 4-1.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit