Another away day for Wisbech Town in the FA Vase fifth round
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town's reward for a fine victory at Ashington on Saturday is a seventh consecutive away tie in the FA Vase.
The Fenmen will be on the road once more in the fifth round – the furthest stage they have reached in 17 years – when they travel to runaway Thurlow Nunn Premier Division leaders Hadleigh United on February 15.
Striker Tom James' brace in Northumberland at the weekend sealed Wisbech's passage as they kept their dreams of reaching a showcase Wembley final alive.
Hadleigh meanwhile received a walkover victory into today's last 16-draw. United's potential fourth-round opponents Moneyfields and AFC Bitton were involved in a fracas during their third-round clash.
The game was abandoned with the score at 1-1 after fighting broke out and the FA decided to remove both clubs from this year's competition.
You may also want to watch:
The full draw
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
Hanworth V or Eastbourne United v Morpeth Town
Ampthill Town v Hanwell T or Ashford United
Dunston UTS v Brightlingsea Regent
Sholing or Hullbridge v Larkhall Athletic
Hadleigh United v Wisbech Town
Spennymoor Town v Newcastle Benfield
E Preston or Brantham v St Andrews
West Auckland Town v Hallen