Angling results and fixtures
Open and club match results and fixtures.
• OPEN MATCHES
Mill Farm, Sunday: S Johnson (PM Angling) 45-01, S Denmark (Norwich) 32-08, J Rush (Dereham) 18-06.
Monday: S Denmark (Norwich) 55-08, D Magimm (Talcolston) 25-00, S Rush (Dereham) 23-04.
Hill Farm, Banham: D Magimm (Talcolston) 70-06, D Chadwick (Wymondham) 51-03, C Spelman (Nomads) 18-04.
Barford, Silverfish: A Tuck (Suffolk) 16-00, J Randell (SENSAS) 9-12, T Anderson (Suffolk AD) 9-05.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 5 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 6 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 7 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 8 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 9 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 10 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
Willow: D Cooper (Norwich) 68-02, P Gardiner (Oddfellows) 37-04, R Martin (Cambs) 36-12.
Railway: M Jermy (Barford Tackle) 26-10, R Finch (Deben) 22-10, A Moss (DAIWA AD) 21-01.
Bridge Farm, Litcham: Bill Bullock (Dereham & District AC) 34-14, Sean Greatbatch (Hinderclay) 27-08, Steve Brown (Dereham & District AC) 25-08.
• CLUB MATCHES
Bungay Cherry Tree AC: Glen Shiplee 40-13, Charlie Balaam 23-14, Frank Ling 23-9.
Bungay Cherry Tree AC
Broome Pits Kidney: C Kramer 26-0; F Ling 22-08, J Buck 8-11.
Harleston, Wortwell & Dist AC
Sunday, Club Pit: Steve Timberlake 19-08, Karl Dowse 17-08, Jessica Knights 15-04, Chris Knights 9-00.
Norfolk and Suffolk Vets, River Waveney: D Roe 15-04, C Davey 13-14, L Higgins 9-02.
Norfolk and Suffok Vets, Beccles: L Higgins 17-04, J Beckham 10-08, D Roe 8-12.
Earlham Silvers, River Wensum: P Swan 15-02, D Gooch 10-02, P Lawrence 10-01.
Wagglers, Hill Farm: M Mantle 20-00, S Crowe 18-12, M Collings 15-06.
Stalham, boatyards: D Jones 13-00, R Farmer 10-10, M Charlewood 9-14.
Aylsham, North Walsham: J Randell 23-00, R Isbell 13-04, M Seaman 9-10.
Attleborough MG, Walnut: R Scarfe 30-00, R Parke 20-10, K Green 20-02.
Oddfellows, Willow: T Gray 47-08, G Mason 39-14, D Mason 30-00.
Wymondham, Barford: M Buxton 22-08, R Ashby 16-03, R Dawson 14-12.
Codgers, Barfdord: F Anderson 41-13, M Hunt 27-02, L Beecroft 23-14.
Codgers, Barford: M Girling 33-14, B Martin 17-06, J Chaplian 13-13.
Mill Farm, February 5, 6 01953 452769. Marsh Trail, February 4 07766697873. Barford/Fox, February 2 Barford, February 4, TBA, February 5 winter league, February 8 silverfish, 01603 759624.
Diary date: Norwich and District Anglers annual meeting, February 7, Canary Club, 7.30pm, entry by membership card only.