Anglian Combination: Spixworth stay four points clear of Acle at Premier Division summit
- Credit: Archant
A crucial match at the top of the Almary Green Anglian Combination Premier Division saw leaders Spixworth beat rivals St Andrews 2-0, with goals from Paul Cook and Tom Amis.
Acle United stayed second with a 2-0 win over neighbours Blofield United, with Charlie Bartram and Callum Webb scoring.
Two goals from Jack Hurrell gave Cromer Town a 2-1 win over Norwich Ceyms, with Ross McGregor scoring the visitors' goal. Ian Hunter and Aiden Lowe scored for Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves as they beat Reepham Town 2-1. Stephen Drake scored for the away side.
Long Stratton and Mulbarton Wanderers shared a 0-0 draw. Liam Williams and Callum Mordecai scored for Caister as they drew 2-2 with Wroxham Reserves, whose scorers were Jordan Attree and Jack Lincoln.
George Watts-Sturrock got both goals for Mattishall as they drew 2-2 with Harleston Town. Chris Hall got both goals for the visitors. David Norman scored for Scole United to earn a 1-0 win over Dersingham Rovers.
You may also want to watch:
Division One leaders Waveney were held to a 2-2 draw at Aylsham with William Abbs and Philip Read scoring for the home team and Daniel Grigg and Ritchi High on target for Waveney.
Goals from Darren Patterson, Antoni Fawkes, Charlie Skipper, Ryan Beeson and Tom McCarthy gave Stalham Town a 5-2 win at Bradenham Wanderers, their goals cominh from Matthew Cross and Jake Watson.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
North Walsham Town also got five at Loddon United, winning 5-1, scorers Grant Johnson (2), Liam Jackson (2), Joshua Gray and Reece Evans for the home team.
A late goal from Robert Bishop and another from Joe Clark, gave Beccles Town a 2-1 win at Hellesdon. Kane Moore got the other goal.
Oliver Bamforth and Harrison Futter scored for Hindringham as they drew 2-2 with Sheringham, their scorers being Michael Bentley, Chris Fuller. Foulsham lost 2-0 to Holt United with goals from Lee Clarke and Jacob Doy.
Attleborough Town remain in control of the title race in Division Two, after a 2-0 home win against Sprowston Athletic.