Anglian Combination round-up: Spixworth stay top but Harleston maintain perfect start
- Credit: Archant
Scott Woodgate and Darren Terrington scored for Spixworth as they won 2-1 at Mulbarton Wanderers to stay top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division.
Close behind and with a game in hand, Harleston Town beat Waveney 4-0 thanks to a hat-trick from Nathan Russell and one from Kyle Downs.
Harleston have now won all seven of their games so far this season without conceding a goal.
Matty Doyle and Payton Swatman scored for Wroxham Reserves to beat Caister 2-0.
A Robbie Fryers goal earned Blofield United a 1-0 win over Reepham Town whilst Acle United beat Cromer Town 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
Stalham Town went to Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves and won 4-0, scorers Laurence Cheese (2), Pat Gainsford and Jordan Tipple. Goals from Cezary Drewek and Xavier Huckle gave Mattishall a 2-1 win over Norwich CEYMS, Lewis McKerell got their goal.
Ryan Pye and Mason Roe scored for St Andrews as they drew 2-2 with Long Stratton their scorers were Sam Paige and Adam Solly.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
Division One leaders, Aylsham beat Foulsham 4-1 with goals from Sam Potter, Jamie Oliver, Dale Giggs, Tom Bush and Stuart Deadman for the visitors.
David Shade scored for Beccles Town but they lost 2-1 to Hellesdon, their scorers were Connor Charlesworth and Keegan Charlesworth.
A goal from Nick Hook was enough to give Bradenham Wanderers a 1-0 win at Bungay Town and leapfrog over them to third.
Adam Johnson and Grant Johnson scored for North Walsham Town to beat Wymondham Town 2-1, Joe Woodcock was the other scorer.
Ben Coe got two goals for Mundford but they lost 4-2 to Scole United, their goals came from David Coleman (two), Jordan McCue and Luke Ashford. Sheringham shared a 1-1 draw with Dersingham Rovers, scorers were Jordan Rocastle and Scott English.
Attleborough Town drew 0-0 with Hindringham whilst Aaron Moss, Jacob Doy scored for Holt United in their 2-1 win over Loddon, whose scorer was Matt Parkin.