Anglian Combination round-up: Dersingham Rovers move up to third with Spixworth win
Dersingham Rovers beat rivals Spixworth 4-1 to leapfrog them into third place in the Premier Division.
Daniel Jezeph's brace helped Rovers to all three points whilst Thomas Anderson and Paul English got their other goals – Kane Taylor was on target for the visitors.
Two goals from Jason Cole gave Mattishall a 2-1 win at Blofield United, with Chris Holmes replying. Beccles Town and Reepham Town shared a 1-1 draw, whilst St Andrews went on a goal spree beating Sheringham 7-2.
Wymondham Town lost 3-1 to Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves. A Luke Priestley hat-trick gave Wroxham Reserves a 3-0 win over Norwich CEYMS 3-0. In a high scoring match, goals from Jamie Long (two) and Ashley King for Caister were not enough, as they lost 6-3 to Cromer Town, their goals came from Amos Bailey (three), Darren Terrington (two) and Paul Bradshaw.
Division One leaders Long Stratton travelled to Stalham Town and won 2-0 thanks to goals from Rhys Logan and John Curtis.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Trudgill and Richard Brett scored for Harleston Town to beat strugglers Mundford 2-1, their scorer was Ben Williams. North Walsham Town beat Bradenham Wanderers 2-0 with both goals from Dale Wilton whilst Hindringham lost 2-1 to Corton. Aylsham lost 2-1 to Poringland Wanderers, whose goals came from Jody Peacher and Andrew Skipper.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich