Anglian Combination round-up: Waveney maintain perfect start to the season
- Credit: Archant
Waveney hit St Andrews for six to maintain their perfect start to the Anglian Combination Premier Division season.
Harley Peek grabbed a hat-trick for the Suffolk side, who made it four wins out of four whilst Ryan Bloomfield, Jaden Dobson and Bradley Hough were also on the scoresheet.
Harleston Town are in second spot after a 5-3 win at Caister. Nathan Stone and Lawrence Cheese both bagged braces whilst Nicky Howell was also on target.
Norwich CEYMS made it four wins out of six thanks to a 1-0 win at home against Beccles Town as Darrell Delaney got the only goal of the game.
Harry French scored a hat-trick in Mundford's 5-1 win at home to Acle United as Jake Hodges and Ian Fancett were also on target. Joe Muskett's doubled helped Wroxham Reserves earn a 3-2 win at home to Blofield United, whose goals came from Jack Robinson (2).
In Division One second-placed Yelverton swept to a 5-1 win at home to Norwich United Under-21s as Lewis Clary claimed a hat-trick whilst Stalham Town also hit five in a 5-3 win over Bungay Town.
Chris Curtis (2), Devin Blundell and Kian Smith got the goals for Sprowston Athletic in a 4-0 win at Fakenham Town Reserves.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 4 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 5 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 8 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 9 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 10 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
In the first round of the Norfolk Senior Cup Attleborough beat Scole United 3-2 thanks to goals from Jack Fuller, Oli Ramsbottom and Danny Cammish whilst Bradenham Wanderers beat Long Stratton 2-1 thanks to goals from Thomas Burton and Sam Fincham.
Mattishall eased into the second round thanks to a 3-1 win at Aylsham - Harry Gagen, Ty Bond and Rory Judd getting the goals.
Connor Charlesworth (2) and Charlie Steward scored in Hellesdon's 3-1 win over Easton and the UEA hammered Thetford Rovers 4-0 - Ian Ward, George Moore (2) and Alfeed Sylmeta on target.
Watton cruised to a 3-0 win at home to East Harling.