Gap stays at five as Harleston and Mulbarton both win
- Credit: Archant
Harleston maintained their five-point lead in the Premier Division with a 3-0 win at Waveney.
Two goals from Ryan Fuller and one from Lawrence Cheese earned them the points.
Mulbarton kept up the pressure as they won 4-0 at home to Wroxham Reserves thanks to Scott Woodgate, Charlie Aulert and two penalties from Ben Thompson.
Ceyms challenge is all but over as they again dropped points, held to a 1-1 draw at home by strugglers Beccles. Tom Amis scored for Ceyms but Luke Bailey grabbed Beccles' equaliser.
Acle look to have done enough to maintain their status for another year as they won 2-0 at home to Hellesdon with goals from Daniel Foreman and Luke Thacker.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham slipped to their fourth defeat in a row after a 3-2 reverse at Blofield. An Orren Oliver hat-trick was enough for the Beavers, despite Scott Sutherland-Grey and Dale Barrett replying for the away side.
Mattishall are 13th after Sam Whiting and a winner from Fionn Goodwin-Wright gave St Andrews a 2-1 win away. Lewis Hart got Mattishall's goal.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
Things are starting to look bleak for Stalham as a 2-1 defeat at home to Long Stratton saw them fall six points from safety with five games to play. The home side scored through Pat Gainsford but efforts from James Bemrose and James Daniels gave the visitors the win.
Caister returned from basement side Reepham with a 3-1 win thanks to Garrett Ward (2) and an own goal. Reepham replied via Liam Channell.
In Division One, Wymondham need just a point to confirm the title after they won 2-0 at Scole, the goals from Liam Moriarty and Joe Woodcock.
Second spot is very much up for grabs, with four teams in with a realistic chance. Sheringham are in pole position as they came from three goals down to beat a resurgent Cromer. Julio Pinto (2) and Jack Crane had given Cromer the lead but Sheringham hit back through Shane Cox (2), Tim Carey and Jonathan Abbs.
Mundford slipped to third after Hindringham battled with 10 men for 65 minutes to earn a point. Mundford's goal came from Ben Coe with Hindringham earning a point via Kevin Clipston.
Aylsham had a good 2-0 win away at Bungay thanks to goals from James Oliver and Jamie George.
Yelverton secured their place in senior football for another season thanks to a 2-1 win away at Watton. Ty Bond scored for the hosts but goals from Lewis Clarry and Conor Bassett gave Yelverton the win.
The game between North Walsham and Loddon was postponed.