Anglian Combination round-up: Harleston maintain lead at top after Reepham victory
- Credit: Archant
Harleston maintained their lead at the top of the Premier division with a 7-0 win away at basement side Reepham.
Lewis Chapman (2), Ryan Fuller (2), Scott Roberts, Nathan Stone and Marc Pearce got the goals for the leaders.
CEYMS are still chasing them in second after a 3-1 victory away at Bradenham. George Watts-Sturrock got the home side's goal but strikes from Matthew Adcock, Darrell Delaney and Lewis Easter gave CEYMS the points.
Mulbarton remain third following a 3-0 home win over Mattishall. Strikes from Danny Bland, Mark Sutcliffe and Ben Thompson gave Mulbarton the victory.
Caister earned a 2-1 win at home against Stalham thanks to goals from George Barnden and Keegan Middleton. Danny Cairnish replied for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Hellesdon got back to winning ways with a 2-1 home win of their own after beating St Andrews. Their goals came from Tom Blake and Ross Pantry. Fionn Goodwin-Wright got the away goal.
Wroxham Reserves made it three games unbeaten as they beat lowly Acle 2-0 at Trafford Park with their goals coming from Charles Clarke and Marcus Wilkinson.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
Long Stratton and Waveney shared the points following a 0-0 draw while the game between Blofield and Beccles was postponed due to the weather.
In Division One Mundford remain top following a narrow 2-1 win over Attleborough. Ian Fancett scored both goals for the home side while Matt Carr replied for Boro.
Wymondham are still second after a 3-0 home win over Scole thanks to two goals from Liam Moriarty and one for Aaron Nixon.
Sheringham are third after a 3-0 win over North Walsham thanks to efforts from Tavillion, Darren Terrington and Jordan Rocastle.
Yelverton had a thumping 7-1 win away UEA with their goals coming via a hat-trick for Tom Crabb as well as Lewis Hughes (2), Lewis Paige and Lee Green. Henry Clarke scored for UEA.
Cromer remain pointless as they went down 1-0 at home against Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves. The games between Hindringham and Aylsham and Watton and Bungay fell victim to waterlogged pitches.