Anglian Combination: Norwich Ceyms surprise leaders St Andrews
- Credit: Archant
Premier Division leaders St Andrews saw their title hopes take a knock when they lost 3-0 at Norwich Ceyms.
Joe Woodcock, with a brace, and Louie Allen did the damage for the fourth-placed side.
In the other top-tier match, second played third as Acle United and Spixworth shared the spoils after a 1-1 draw. Joshua Knights gave Acle an early lead as Spixworth created several chances without scoring. In the second half Warren Nichols equalised and Kane Taylor hit the bar.
Goals from Connor Daniels, Louis Gaughran and Timothy Pepper gave Dersingham Rovers a 3-1 win over Wroxham Reserves, for whom Jordan Attree scored. Caister beat Reepham Town 3-0 with goals from James Macmillan, Kieran Hack and Joe Bryanton.
Michael Tacon, Kaiden Goldspink and George Brown earned Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves a 3-2 win over Mulbarton Wanderers, with John Curtis and Simon Freemantle replying.
Harleston Town beat Long Stratton 3-2 with goals from Neil Renaut, Nicholas Howell and an own goal – Dean Mortimer got both for the visitors. Ashley Mitchell (2), Ben Morgan, Jamie Smith and Isaac Mace scored for Blofield United as they travelled to Mattishall and won 5-2. Sam Applegate and George Gagen scored for home team.
Scole United and Cromer Town shared a 1-1 draw.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'