Anglian Combination: Norwich Ceyms surprise leaders St Andrews
- Credit: Archant
Premier Division leaders St Andrews saw their title hopes take a knock when they lost 3-0 at Norwich Ceyms.
Joe Woodcock, with a brace, and Louie Allen did the damage for the fourth-placed side.
In the other top-tier match, second played third as Acle United and Spixworth shared the spoils after a 1-1 draw. Joshua Knights gave Acle an early lead as Spixworth created several chances without scoring. In the second half Warren Nichols equalised and Kane Taylor hit the bar.
Goals from Connor Daniels, Louis Gaughran and Timothy Pepper gave Dersingham Rovers a 3-1 win over Wroxham Reserves, for whom Jordan Attree scored. Caister beat Reepham Town 3-0 with goals from James Macmillan, Kieran Hack and Joe Bryanton.
Michael Tacon, Kaiden Goldspink and George Brown earned Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves a 3-2 win over Mulbarton Wanderers, with John Curtis and Simon Freemantle replying.
You may also want to watch:
Harleston Town beat Long Stratton 3-2 with goals from Neil Renaut, Nicholas Howell and an own goal – Dean Mortimer got both for the visitors. Ashley Mitchell (2), Ben Morgan, Jamie Smith and Isaac Mace scored for Blofield United as they travelled to Mattishall and won 5-2. Sam Applegate and George Gagen scored for home team.
Scole United and Cromer Town shared a 1-1 draw.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened