Mulbarton Wanderers hoping to close gap on Harleston
- Credit: Archant
Mulbarton Wanderers will be looking to maintain the pressure on leaders Harleston Town today.
Wanderers are seven points behind the leaders with three games in hand, but will be wary of today's visitors, St Andrews, who have won their last two away games, at Stalham and Bradenham.
Wanderers moved into second a week ago after a 3-0 win at Waveney – coupled with Norwich Ceyms' 2-1 defeat at Harleston.
Harleston have a trip to Blofield United – whose last game was a 4-1 cup win over Mulbarton Wanderers a fortnight ago.
Bradenham Wanderers, in fourth, entertain Wroxham Reserves while Long Stratton are at home to Mattishall.
You may also want to watch:
Acle United will be looking to build on last week's win at bottom side Stalham when they host Caister. Hellesdon are at home to Beccles Town.
First Division leaders Wymondham hit 11 last week and travel to neighbours Attleborough today, while second-placed Sheringham host fourth-placed Mundford.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder