Premier Division top two clash as Norwich Ceyms head to Harleston
- Credit: Archant
The top two clash in what promises to be a Premier Division cracker this afternoon.
Harleston host second-placed Norwich Ceyms - with the teams separated by four points in the chase for the title.
Below them, Mulbarton Wanderers have moved up to third – three points behind Ceyms – and have three games in hand. They travel to Waveney, who are coming off the back of a 5-0 home win over Mattishall.
Bradenham Wanderers slipped up a week ago, going down 2-0 at home to St Andrews, and need a win at Wroxham Reserves this afternoon to stay in touch.
Mattishall will hope to banish memories of last week at home to Blofield United, while Caister entertain bottom side Reepham Town, Hellesdon go to Long Stratton, St Andrews host Beccles Town and Stalham, second from bottom, face the side directly above them, Acle United.
You may also want to watch:
First Division leaders Wymondham Town are at home to Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk