Harleston face Mulbarton in battle of the title hopefuls
- Credit: Archant
Harleston Town can clinch the Premier Division title on Saturday afternoon – when they face their only rivals, Mulbarton Wanderers.
Wanderers have home advantage, but the initiative is with Harleston, who are two points ahead with two games remaining and have a superior goal difference.
Mulbarton have certainly given Harleston a run for their money and while they have conceded just five goals on home turf in 13 games, Harleston's attack has scored 117 home and away. Of that tally, 46 have come away from home, a record equalled by only one other team – Mulbarton.
Elsewhere, Bradenham, Long Stratton and Hellesdon continue to battle for fourth place – Bradenham are at Wroxham Reserves, Stratton host St Andrews and Hellesdon – who are two points behind – welcome Blofield United.
In Division One, Munford need to win their final game, at Cromer, to have a chance of overhauling second-placed Sheringham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park