Mulbarton’s chance to close gap at the top
- Credit: Archant
Mulbarton Wanderers get the chance to close the gap at the top of the Premier League when they make the trip to Mattishall.
With leaders Harleston inactive, Wanderers play their game in hand knowing a win would close the gap to two points.
Mattishall won't roll over, although they will be trying to avoid a third defeat in a row.
Acle United were on the receiving end of a 6-1 mauling by Harleston in midweek and will be looking to make amends when they entertain Waveney.
Norwich Ceyms are mathematically in with a chance of finishing second, but it would take some almighty results going their way for it to happen – they are at home to fifth-placed Bradenham Wanderers today.
You may also want to watch:
Hellesdon host Wroxham Reserves, who have games in hand on all the teams above them, while Stalham go to Beccles, Blofield entertain in-form Caister – unbeaten in their last four – and relegated Reepham Town go to St Andrews.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'