Anglian Combination: Good form continues for Scole with triumph at Dersingham
- Credit: Archant
Scole United continue their Premier Division revival, winning 3-1 at Dersingham Rovers.
Goals from William Goulding, Benjamin Norton-Hugman and Benjamin Cussons extended the home team's unbeaten run to four matches, with Louis Gaughran scoring for Dersingham.
Lewis Allen, Darren Smith and Joe Woodcock scored for Norwich Ceyms to earn a 3-0 win at Long Stratton.
Two goals each from Ross Gilfedder and Connor Walker, plus an own goal, gave Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves a 5-3 win at bottom-of-the-table Caister, whose goals came from Gaz Ward, Allen Barrett and Thomas Rowley.
Jordan Attree (2), Marcus Wilkinson and Shaun Howes scored for Wroxham Reserves at Mattishall on a 3G pitch, to win 4-2, George Gagen and Jack Garwood scoring for the hosts.
The other Premier matches were postponed due to the wet conditions, as were several Division One games.
Two goals from Dominic Mirner gave Bungay Town a 2-1 win at Holt United in the second tier, Matthew Hudson getting their goal. Wymondham Town beat Hempnall 4-0, thanks to goals from John Blake (2), Connor Howett and Liam Moriarty.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 5 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 8 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
Goals from Glenn Spooner (2), Elliot Rowe, Jamie Hall and an own goal earned Hellesdon a 5-2 win at bottom-of-the-table Foulsham, their goals coming from Ben Darby and James Woodhouse.