Harleston and Norwich Ceyms clash in Mummery Cup
- Credit: Archant
Two of the Premier Division's big hitters lock horns in the Mummery Cup.
Leaders Harleston have a trip to third-placed Norwich Ceyms – a reminder of a terrible afternoon for Adam Gusterson's men back in December when they were on the receiving end of a 6-1 hammering.
Harleston have lost just once since then and have a nine-point advantage over their rivals.
The meat in the league sandwich are Mulbarton Wanderers, also nine points adrift but with three games in hand. Wanderers can cut that when they travel to Acle United. In the other Mummery Cup game today, Sheringham host Blofield United.
While it looks like a three-horse race for the title, there is plenty of pride to play for, especially between the next four teams.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham are without a game, so Hellesdon can leapfrog them into fourth with a home win over Reepham.
If they fail, then Wroxham Reserves have a chance – they are at Mattishall. Long Stratton host Beccles.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships