Harleston and Norwich Ceyms clash in Mummery Cup
- Credit: Archant
Two of the Premier Division's big hitters lock horns in the Mummery Cup.
Leaders Harleston have a trip to third-placed Norwich Ceyms – a reminder of a terrible afternoon for Adam Gusterson's men back in December when they were on the receiving end of a 6-1 hammering.
Harleston have lost just once since then and have a nine-point advantage over their rivals.
The meat in the league sandwich are Mulbarton Wanderers, also nine points adrift but with three games in hand. Wanderers can cut that when they travel to Acle United. In the other Mummery Cup game today, Sheringham host Blofield United.
While it looks like a three-horse race for the title, there is plenty of pride to play for, especially between the next four teams.
You may also want to watch:
Bradenham are without a game, so Hellesdon can leapfrog them into fourth with a home win over Reepham.
If they fail, then Wroxham Reserves have a chance – they are at Mattishall. Long Stratton host Beccles.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre