Acle retain title as trophies are handed out
Winning teams from 2010 were presented with awards at the AGM of the Norwich City Tennis League.
In Men's Division One, Acle A retained the winners' trophy with Bracondale second.
Taverham B topped Division Two in style, losing just one match and achieving a game difference of 220.
Cringleford gained promotion as champions of Division Three and will be joined by Brooke B, who pipped Wymondham A to the second promotion spot.
Division Four saw North Elmham A lose just one match and finish as champions. An excellent run from Cromer C in the second half of the season was good enough for second place and promotion.
You may also want to watch:
Three teams fought over the top positions in Division Five. Taverham D eventually emerged at the top of the pile, ahead of Dereham and Wymondham B.
Norfolk CC A had an unbeaten season in Division Six and went up as champions with North Elmham C, who beat their B team into second.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Ladies Division One was won by Acle A, who retained their crown by a single point over EA Lions A.
There was another tight finish in Division Two as Cromer B beat Blofield B to the top spot by virtue of their draw with Brooke.
Cringleford were dominant in Division Three, winning 10 of their 12 matches and finishing with a game difference of 248.
Aylsham beat off stiff competition to finish in second place.
North Elmham and EA Lions C were promoted from Division Four.