Acle retain title as trophies are handed out
Winning teams from 2010 were presented with awards at the AGM of the Norwich City Tennis League.
In Men's Division One, Acle A retained the winners' trophy with Bracondale second.
Taverham B topped Division Two in style, losing just one match and achieving a game difference of 220.
Cringleford gained promotion as champions of Division Three and will be joined by Brooke B, who pipped Wymondham A to the second promotion spot.
Division Four saw North Elmham A lose just one match and finish as champions. An excellent run from Cromer C in the second half of the season was good enough for second place and promotion.
You may also want to watch:
Three teams fought over the top positions in Division Five. Taverham D eventually emerged at the top of the pile, ahead of Dereham and Wymondham B.
Norfolk CC A had an unbeaten season in Division Six and went up as champions with North Elmham C, who beat their B team into second.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Ladies Division One was won by Acle A, who retained their crown by a single point over EA Lions A.
There was another tight finish in Division Two as Cromer B beat Blofield B to the top spot by virtue of their draw with Brooke.
Cringleford were dominant in Division Three, winning 10 of their 12 matches and finishing with a game difference of 248.
Aylsham beat off stiff competition to finish in second place.
North Elmham and EA Lions C were promoted from Division Four.